Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Every Eye Will See


For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 1 Cor 13:12.

My hearing is slowly leaving me. My eyes see more dimly as time passes. Yet, the truth is that as I age the light of Christ seems to shine brighter and brighter each day. That's a good thing!

As with so many of you, my hope is not in this world; but, in the Kingdom of God, where we will see, face, to face, our loving Father who has received us to Himself.

Life lived in this world can be fraught with loneliness, pain, and suffering. It can very much be a place where confusion reigns. However, for those of us who have been granted to see even dimly the Kingdom of God in Christ Jesus, we can know peace as we look with hope for the day when we will know fully the awesomeness of Almighty God; when we will see Him face to face. We look to the day when every knee will bow before the throne of God. (Rom 14:11)

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
    and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.
Rev: 1:7

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: