Monday, September 19, 2016

Rejoice And Give Thanks For Answered Prayers


"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

It is said that we ought to be careful what we ask for when we pray to God because God does deliver the answer to the prayers of the faithful. Sometimes God's answer is a bit different than what we had intended. But, all of the time, no matter what the answer is, it is for the good of His children.

On my way home from worship yesterday, I suddenly burst out laughing as I realized that God was answering one of my prayers. It was hard to recognize it at first because He's not answering the prayer request in the way that I had intended. But, He is answering it in His way and it will be a very good thing when it comes to fruition. I have not yet seen the end result; but, I do believe that I have received the request of my lips for His children here in this community.

During the last couple of weeks, I have witnessed one answered prayer after another and each and every time another prayer is answered, I cannot help but smile (more like laugh out loud) and give thanks to God for hearing me and answering in a way that will benefit those who love Him.

Let us give rejoice thanks to the Lord for answering the prayers of our hearts for all of His people; for the whole church on earth.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: