Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Light In The Darkness

Dusk
Light in the Darkness
If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
                   (Psalm 139:11-12 KJV)



During these past three years I have taken to sitting outside before the sun rises and after it sets. I enjoy the quiet of the darkness. That is, quiet from human activity. In the dawn of the morning and dusk of the evening the birds come alive with activity. The light creeps in and out of the world around me. 

Even in the midst of these hours of darkness there is light. It is a reminder to all of us that no matter how dark things might seem there is always light. There is always hope. There is always life. 

In Christ even the darkness shines with light of Christ.

God's Peace - Pr. Judy

No comments: