Thursday, July 11, 2019

Open The Door!

Bond Falls, Paulding, MI
"Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:" (Jer 32:17 KJV)

I grew up near Bond Falls, a beautiful waterfalls in the Upper Peninsula. I ran around Bond Falls and Agate Falls, which was even closer to my home, often as a child. Every place; everything in the world has a uniqueness; a beauty of it's own. God created every person with their own uniqueness; their own beauty, as well. 

Do we imagine that a God who does that cannot help you in your time of trouble? He can and He will. But, He will not force His help upon you. He is there for you and desires to be with you to be your helper. 

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Rev 3:20)

Open the door and let him in for your own sake!

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: