Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Perfect Peace

 Photo by Pr. Judy Mattson

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 

Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength: 
                                                                                             (Isa 26:3-4 KJV)

I would love to say that my life has been lived in perfect peace. It hasn't. That is  probably why so many of my blogs are focused on peace. I have had a lot of garbage thrown at me over the years. It has been very rough at times. Yet, I know that my Redeemer lives. I know that I am loved by God. I know that Jesus died for me and as I stay focused on living in his presence, I can know peace. I can be at peace no matter what kind of turmoil is going on around me.

Sometimes, it is more difficult than at other times to stay focused on Jesus and the peace of mind that only he can give. It is more difficult; but, it is not impossible. After all; when things seem to go from bad to worse where else do we have to turn except to our God who gives His all for us?

Live in Christ! Live in peace!

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: