Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Rejoice In Your Salvation!

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.                                                                                                     (Psalm 51:10-12 KJV)

Each and every morning we have the opportunity to start all over again. We do not have to keep living in the same old mess. We can take a look at yesterday and know what we might need to be changed so some things don't happen again today. That is called repentance. We don't have to keep doing the same old stuff that keeps dragging us down day after day. 

In repentance we turn to God and He will lift us up with His Spirit. We have a mighty God who can take hold of our hearts and make them clean. God is with us.  He will not abandon us. Trust not in yourself; but, in the one who by his blood has gifted us reconciliation with the one who has created us and makes us whole.  He has saved us! Therefore; rejoice in your salvation!

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: