Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Mighty Fortress

Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.
                                        Psalm 62:5-8 NIV


A mighty fortress is indeed our God! When times get hard and even in good times to whom shall we go? Let us always seek the Lord, for in Him we cannot be shaken. Through Him comes comfort and hope. Our salvation and our honor depend solely on God.

Our honor, without Him, truly does not exist. For there is only one who is honorable. There is only one who is truly faithful. There is only one who was willing to carry the sins of the whole world for our sake and for the sake of our salvation. In him we shall trust. He is our rock and our salvation and on that rock we shall stand trusting in our salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: