Monday, September 20, 2021

Living With God

photo byJudy Mattson

Psalm 104:28-35 (KJV)

That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.

Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

The glory of the Lord shall endure for ever: the Lord shall rejoice in his works.

He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.

I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.

Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the Lord, O my soul. Praise ye the Lord.

+++

Praise the Lord for all things!  I cannot imagine living without having a relationship the God and Creator of all things. I cannot imagine living without having a relationship with Jesus the Christ who has saved me from my own sinful self. And... I cannot imagine living life; without the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life.

I cannot imagine living without having a relationship with God. I can't imagine it and I pray that I never will live life without him. I pray that you never will have to endure a life not knowing God either.

Praise the Lord for he has done and continues to do marvelous things! Live life with him!

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: