Saturday, January 15, 2022

Arise And Shine

Photo by Judy Mattson

"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee."  Isaiah 60:1

There are some days when evening comes that I feel as though nothing was accomplished. I feel as though an entire day has been wasted. I may have been up and about; but, I feel like I may as well have slept the day away. This doing nothing is a bad habit to get in to. Before we know it our days on earth will have come to an end and we will have spent them as though we were fast asleep.

Get up! Live life! Let the light of Christ shine on, in, and through you. Live the fleeting moments that God has given you here on earth. He gave them for a purpose and living in the darkness was not it.

Live in the light and have a very blessed day!

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: