Tuesday, January 11, 2022

In God We Trust

Photo by Judy Mattson
Psalm 118 KJV

I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.

It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

+++

There is one whom you can trust 100% to be on your side. That one is the Lord God; the creator of heaven and earth. No matter what the world may throw at you he is there for his children. You may suffer for a bit of time; but, be assured that God has a plan for you. He is merciful  and will not have you suffer eternally. Trust him above all other for he has a great plan for you. 

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Rom 8:28)

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. (Psalm 118:29)

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: