Monday, July 4, 2016

His Light Leads Us

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,    along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
    and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
    I will not forsake them. 
                                                       Isaiah 42: 16

Through the trees we could see the lights exploding in the darkness. Last night most of our neighbors were celebrating Independence Day, a day early, with fireworks. The light put off by fireworks is sometimes very bright; but, it is also very momentary. They might give enough light for you to see to take a few more steps in the darkness. But, the light is not enduring. God's light never burns out. It is there always to lead you on unfamiliar paths; to lead you through dark valleys.

May God help us to walk in the way of his light that He has set before us.

God's Peace - Pr. J

P.S. Have a joyful Independence Day!

No comments: