Friday, July 1, 2016

Wise Choices

"If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do."
James 1:6-8

Today, I am very pleased with the choices my granddaughter has made. She is enrolling in a Medical Assistant Program, with the hope that will enhance her future life here in this world. She hasn't always listened to my advice so I am relieved that she is making wise choices on her own.

James wrote that we are to ask God for wisdom. For years, I have been asking Him for her. Lately, I have been asking Him to help her listen and follow in the direction He would have her go. I did not doubt that He would answer that prayer. I am just so very thankful that she made this wise choice sooner than later.

May God grant us His wisdom as well as the ability to act upon it.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: