Monday, November 14, 2016

The Lord Is God; There Is No Other

I am the Lord, and there is no other;    apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
    though you have not acknowledged me,
so that from the rising of the sun
    to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.
    I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I form the light and create darkness,
    I bring prosperity and create disaster;
    I, the Lord, do all these things.
Isaiah 45:5-7

Enough said? When will God's people understand? He is God. There is no other. He not only creates light and darkness; but, He gives life and He can take it away. Live the life that He has given you. Truly live it and do not fritter it away on the false gods that cannot bring you peace or joy or eternal life or any of the other precious gifts that the one true God wishes for you to receive.

There is only One God. May God help us to worship and honor Him in all that we say and think and do.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: