Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Do Not Fear; God Is With You

Flagler Beach, Florida

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
 I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
All who rage against you
will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
will be as nothing and perish.
Though you search for your enemies,
you will not find them.
Those who wage war against you
will be as nothing at all.
For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.
(Isaiah 41:10-13 NIV)

It can be quite easy to become dismayed; even very distraught, with the things that the world can throw at us. But, over the years, I have become much more patient (although not always patient enough). I can now look back at the things that caused me major distress and see how God got me through those times. He has been with me always and He will continue to be with me. Whatever happens I know that He upholds and takes care of me.

He is with you. Do not be dismayed. Do not fear. Do not fear what your enemies plot against you. Do not fear what the world can do to you for tomorrow is truly another day. We may wake up tomorrow in this world or the next. Only God can know for sure where we shall be tomorrow or even a minute from now. But, wherever the beloved children of God wake up, we can know that God is with us. We have been reconciled to God our Father through the blood of Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord.

Do not fear. Be at peace for God is with you and nothing can separate you from His love.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: