Monday, July 31, 2017

Morning Brings Word From The Lord. Listen!

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. (Psalm 143:8 NIV)

The days can bring numerous obstacles; numerous paths, from which we are to choose from. I rarely know what I am going to do from one day until the next unless I have an appointment that needs to be kept. I just spend some time in communion with God every morning and trust that he will show me the way I should go for that particular day. That may sound disorganized and haphazard to most people. But, for those who would follow in the path of Jesus the Christ, we cannot depend upon our own thinking, for our own desires would most probably lead us from "the way."
 
Take time each morning as the sun begins to rise (even before it rises) to listen to the Word of the Lord. Let him show you the way in which you should go, one day at a time.
 
God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: