Monday, August 20, 2018

Our Fortress and Deliverer

I love you, Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
and I have been saved from my enemies.
                                                     Psalm 18:1-3 NIV

I cannot even begin to count how many times the Lord has saved me from those who consider me their enemy. They have tried and some continue to try. But, they have never prevailed. The Lord is my deliverer and not just from this physical world; but, from the unseen realms of darkness that would attack all who love Him. 

We give Him thanks and praise because He has saved us from our own sinful natures by sending His only begotten Son to deliver us from sin, death, and the power of the devil. 

God's peace be with you all today and every day.

Pr. J

No comments: