Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Be Of Good Cheer

Photo by Pr. Judy Mattson
"Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
                                                                                      (John 16:32-22 KJV)

Jesus was never alone nor are we. No matter how many people might give us up our Father in heaven never does. He is always with us. No matter what kind of tribulations that might be occurring there is one thing that is constant. That one thing is the presence of God our Father. Do not be afraid. In the knowledge of His presence and in the knowledge that Jesus has overcome the world we can be of good cheer. We can know peace. 

"Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love." (2 John 1:3)

God's Peace - Pr. J.


No comments: