Thursday, December 9, 2021

Being Fruitful?

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 
                                (John 15:5,7-8 KJV)

So... do we even desire to live life fruitfully or would we rather sit around and complain about how life has not given us any fruit?

Jesus tells us that in order to be fruitful; in order to have a fruit producing and fruit filled life we need to abide in him. Those who have been baptized in to the death and the life of Jesus the Christ do indeed abide in him and he in us. He is the giver of life. He is the source of all goodness and love within us.

Do not delay; cling to his words, live life in and for Christ and be fruitful that our Father in heaven is glorified.

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: