Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Jesus WIll Give You Rest


Photo by Judy Mattson
He Will Give You rest
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 
                    (Matt 11:28-30 KJV)

Why make things tougher than they have to be?  Life does indeed give us lots of challenges to overcome. At times we might feel overwhelmed. But, the promise of Jesus is that all that go to him he will give rest.  He will give us rest for our souls. 

I have found over the years that daily prayer and not just once a day; but, often throughout the day will give a person peace of heart and mind. So, if you want rest for your tired and anxious soul trust the Lord Jesus for he is with you and he will give you the peace that surpasses all understanding (Phil 4:7) no matter what you are going through.

Thanks be to God for our Lord Jesus the Christ! 

God's Peace - Pr. J. 

No comments: