Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Beauty Of The Oceans

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
                                                                                 (Gen 1:20-23 KJV)

It has been a few years since I have been diving. I miss it. I was able to go snorkeling with one of my granddaughters about a year ago. I miss it. I miss the feel, the taste, even the smell of the salt water. I miss seeing the beauty of God's creation that is hidden from our sight in the depths of the oceans. 

There is a lot of beauty above the waters as well. God has made all things beautiful.  (Eccl 3:11) Let us make a habit of appreciating and being thankful for the beauty God has given us in all things.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: