Tuesday, October 8, 2019

There Is Only One Who Can Save You



Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
                                                                                   (Isaiah 43:10-11 KJV)

Still in trouble? No matter what you do, does it seem that nothing ever goes right? Maybe, just maybe, it's because you are depending on someone or something other than the One True God to help you with your problems. There is only one Savior and that is our Lord Jesus the Christ. 

Trust him. False prophets; false teachers; false gods will bring you nothing but more bondage; more suffering. They will lead you astray into even darker places. They will lead you off of the path that leads to eternal peace in the presence of God. 

"While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage." (2 Peter 2:19)

Nothing in this world can save you. There is only one way and that is by faith alone in Christ alone. Follow him. He will show you the way.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God..." (Eph 2:8)


God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: