Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Getting Old


The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness. (Prov 16:31 KJV)

All is well with my soul and pretty much my body! What can you expect when you begin to age 😊 For some reason I don't have a lot of gray hair yet. Both of my sons have at least as much if not more. But, I am aging. My doctor is quite diligent in making sure I am healthy. My annual check ups usually include a lot of follow up tests!

I was on the road at 4 a.m. this morning. And, that is why I am so late writing this. Howard drove since I was having a minor surgery that I had to be put to sleep for and I was not able to drive afterwards. Everything went as expected. The surgeon let Howard know that "all is well." I figured it was. God has been very good to me. I don't always take too good care of myself; though, so along with my gray hairs my body inevitably is slowly but sure deteriorating - just as we all do.

I won't be doing much for the next couple of weeks. Every time I've gone out in the yard this afternoon, I've wanted to pick up the rake and clean the pond. Oh... it is so hard not to be doing something!

Hopefully, tomorrow morning I will get hot and get a blog done in a half way decent hour - like the early morning 😊

Don't worry about those gray hairs! Each gray hair; each day brings us closer to seeing the full glory of our Lord!

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: