Sunday, March 1, 2020

There Is None Upon The Earth Like Him

Twilight Resort Canada
Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. 
                                                                                    (Psalm 73:23-26 KJV)

Stuck in a dark corner and cannot find your way out? Seek the Lord with your whole heart for He is with you. He will give you the strength to keep moving forward. There is none other but the Lord who can save you. He will hold you by the right hand and guide you wherever it is that you should be.

Stick close to the Lord God; cling to Him; love Him with your whole heart. There is none other like Him.

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: