Saturday, November 21, 2020

He Seeks The Lost

Photo by Pr. Judy Mattson
He Seeks The Lost

For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. 

                                                                                    (Ezekiel 34:11-12 KJV)

The Lord God seeks his sheep to bring them into his fold. The truth is that he know where you are and what you are doing. He knows all who have been busy trying to hide from him; trying to run from him. Just maybe it's time to quit hiding and thank the Lord God that he desires to make you his own. Maybe it is time to listen to his voice and follow him to where he would have you go.

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: