Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Dance On Slippery Slopes

photo by Pr. Judy Mattson
Hinds' Feet In High Places

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
                                                                                (Habakkuk 3:18-19 KJV)

Life can really get a person down and keep us down. That is if we do not rely on the Lord to pick us back up. The Lord is the strength that will pick us. He will help us to not only walk; but, to run and dance on treacherously slippery slopes where once we could barely stand.

Rejoice in the Lord for he is our strength and salvation!  

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. (Isa 12:2)

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: