Friday, November 17, 2017

Every Knee Shall Bow


Turn to me and be saved,
    all the ends of the earth!
    For I am God, and there is no other.
By myself I have sworn,
    from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness
    a word that shall not return:
“To me every knee shall bow,
    every tongue shall swear.”
Only in the Lord, it shall be said of me,
    are righteousness and strength;
all who were incensed against him
    shall come to him and be ashamed.
Isaiah 45:22-24

In the end, every knee shall bow before the Lord God. Whether in reverence and thankfulness for all that God has done for us or in fear of what is to come because we turned our back on Him. We will all know that there is only One God and it is He who has offered us salvation. Let us trust in the Lord, the King of Kings, for our salvation! Do not wait for tomorrow to bow before Him. Honor Him today!

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: