Thursday, June 21, 2018

He Is My Refuge And Fortress


Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.
                                                          (Psalm 91:1-2 NIV)

I woke up this morning wondering what life was going to be all about today; what kind of "walls" I'd run in to. I decided to not get up and move for awhile. Instead, I just thought about how comforting it is to know that no matter what happens today or any day, God is with me. I am not alone for I rest in the shadow of Almighty God. In God I an always trust.

It is a great comfort know that world is not all there is. There is so much more. But, even while here in the body we can find comfort in the knowledge that all who trust in Him are afforded the love and protection of the Most High, our Almighty God, the most magnificent that ever was, is, and ever shall be.  We are His!  Thanks be to God!

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: