Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Partners In The Gospel

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:3-6 NIV)

What Christian among us does not thank God often for someone who in their lives has brought the Gospel to them? Without the partnership of others how far would the Good News have reached? 

There were many in my life: grandmothers and other family members, in-laws, neighbors, co-workers. We cannot leave the sharing of the Good News of the Kingdom purchased for you by the blood of Jesus Christ to others. We must all share the loved of God in both word and deed so others might hear and receive and rejoice!

May God help us to be bold partners in the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord and or Savior.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: