Friday, April 26, 2019

Dressing The Garden

  

And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. (Gen 2:15 KJV)


There are all kinds of gardens. Being on vacation, I've been able to work a little bit in the garden I've been attempting to create for the young girl who lives next door.  In order to put their home on the land, a lot of trees had to be cut and consequently there were a lot of stumps! Many of the stumps were removed; but, it's not an easy chore getting rid of them so I decided to do something with a few of them. There are a few mushrooms in the garden made out of stumps and round bottom bowls. There are also a few fairies and gnomes. We're getting to the flowers slowly but surely.


After school she usually takes a peek in the garden to see if anything new has appeared. She likes her garden. I enjoy working in it, as well. I cannot think of anything much more pleasant to do than to dress the garden for the little girl next door on my vacation . 

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: