Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I Live By Faith

Holy Transfiguration Skete, Eagle Harbor, MI
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 KJV)

There you have it. How great is that!? We don't have to fret about whether we are doing what we must do or not; what laws we must abide by. By faith, Christ lives in and through all who believe. The one who lived and died and lives again for you is with you. He abides in you. He abides in all who believe. It is not by the law; but, by faith that he brings forth much fruit through you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (John 15:4-5)

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: