Friday, April 24, 2020

Water And The Word


For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
                                                                               (Isa 55:9-11 KJV)

Finally, a good storm! This spring has seen very little rain. The pond in my yard is looking pretty low. The little minnows have not had much chance to grow in such little space. The trees also have been looking pretty thirsty. Way too many of the Palm trees' fronds have turned brown. But; finally, we have a good rain!

Even as the waters come down encouraging growth and life so does the word that comes from the Lord. Listen to Him and grow in your life, living each day more fully in Christ.

God's Peace - Pr. J.

No comments: