Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Trust In Him For Real Life

 
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. (Psalm 62:7-8 KJV)

I get a bit frustrated when I hear people complain that their lives are so miserable while it is plain to see that they are trusting in gods other than the one true God; the only One who can save them. I do not comprehend this running to "things" that might bring temporary relief from depression or anxiety or any other trouble when the peace of God is given freely. Why not trust in Him to be there for us? 

In Christ, God has given us real life. It is not a life of running after things that will not satisfy. It is an opportunity to live life in the joy and peace of his presence. Of course, even the most Christians will experience turmoil in their lives. It may even be because they are Christians that they experience trials and temptations. However, the Christian will know that the one True God is the rock, strength and refuge that they can truly turn to.

Turn away from false gods and live life in Christ! Turn to Jesus that you might live!

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: