Monday, June 27, 2016

Let Go And Let The Shepherd Lead!

The Lord is my shepherd;I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1

What don't we get about this? The Lord is our shepherd. The Lord watches over us. Why do we trust in men to watch over us and protect us when we have a God who has promised to do that and is so much more capable than humankind? Why do we put our faith in ourselves to watch our own backs when the Good Shepherd has our backs?

I can't watch my back. But, God can. And, He does. I can accomplish nothing without Him. The Lord who is my Shepherd watches over me and over you. He does all things for the good of those who love Him. (Rom 8:28)

Just give up the ego, already! Let go of the garbage you've been packing and let God carry your burden! Trust Him to lead you on right paths because He can and He will.

Rejoice! The Lord is our Shepherd!

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: