Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Live Life In The Kingdom

Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”  Luke 17:20-21

I begin a new blog today. My previous blog "In The Wilderness" was written while I was at Zion Lutheran, Skanee, MI. I am now serving at Christ Lutheran Church, Bunnell, FL so will begin a new blog.

I have titled this blog "Live Life" because I am so terribly aware that so many people do not know how to really live and enjoy life. Life in the kingdom of God is most awesome! And... it is not something you have to wait for in an after life. Life happens now. The kingdom of God is, as Jesus told us, in our midst. Live life in that kingdom now and you will know the peace that surpasses all understanding; you will know the joy that comes with living in the presence of God.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: