Sunday, May 26, 2019

Peaceful and Safe Deployment

Beachside Worship
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.  (Psalm 23 KJV)

Those still waters are awesome! I love being near the water; big or small waters. This morning my husband and I decided to attend the Beachside Community Church Worship Service on the beach in Flagler Beach. It would be the last time I would have the opportunity to worship with Pr. Christian Magnell before he is deployed. It was a beautiful morning and an inspiring service.

I would pray that God be with Pr. Chris on the deployment; but, I don't have to because I know that God will be with him. I pray though that he will know green pasture and still waters. I pray for goodness and mercy for him and his entire unit. May God grant them a peaceful and safe deployment.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: