Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Every Eye Shall See


Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. 
                                                                                                      (Rev 4:7-8 KJV)

Every eye will see him. I was told by someone that I care about that they do not believe like I do. I was told, "When you're dead you're dead. There is nothing more." It is heartbreaking to hear someone that has been taught the truth; deny Jesus the Christ.

He is "the One who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." (vs 8 NIV) It does not matter whether one believes or not. Denial does not make him less or non-existent. The day will come when every eye will see him; every knee will bow before him; even those who pierced him; even those who denied him.

Be careful with your words. Do not deny the one who died for you. Jesus said, "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." (Matt 10:33 KJV)

He is, he was, and he yet will come again. He is the Almighty God who created you and who would save you from yourself.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: