Monday, February 24, 2020

Thoughts Of Peace For You

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. (Jer 29:11-13 KJV)

We want to be loved. We want a peaceful and good life. Unfortunately, there are way too many who do not get to experience the peaceful life. Many seek the good life in places that it cannot be found. Genuine peace; peace that encompasses us even in the times of trouble, is found only in one place. That place is in our Lord. 

The Lord who loves you has a plan for you. It is a plan of peace. No matter what assails you, know that God is with you and will remain with you. He longs for you to call upon Him for help in your time of need as well as in your times of plenty. Seek Him and you will know peace in the confidence that God will see you through these troubled times. Trust Him!

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Rom 8:28)

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: