Friday, August 26, 2016

God Is With You Everywhere You Are

Where can I go from your Spirit?
    Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
    if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
    if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
    your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-10

I often hear things coming out of the lips of Christians that make me wonder if they truly realize that there is nothing we can do or say that God is not aware of. If Jesus were standing right in front or beside you, would you do what you are doing; say what you are saying?

The reality is that he is right beside you. There is no place in the world that you can go to hide from the Spirit of God. He is with you always to guide you. Listen to him. Follow in his footsteps; wherever they will lead you.

May the Lord, our God, make known his presence to you.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: